Tuesday 26 May 2020

Blackpool Wedding and Lifestyle Photographer Phone Sheila. 07932685241 Phone Dove Photography for your Portrait sessions, Wedding Photography in Blackpool and the whole of the Uk, Commercial Portraits; Baby Bump/maternity portraits.... Special occasions like Parties, Christenings, Birthdays. Getting Married abroad... I will come to your Evening Reception and record your Wedding Celebration for you...

www.dovephotography.co.uk

***Edit***
Thankyou so much for all your lovely comments.
I am a glass half full sort of person, and look on this as a new opportunity to still continue with my passion
(photography ðŸ˜‚😂😂)
But, in a different way.
Much love and thanks to you all, it is so lovely to be supported by so many friends. ❤️❤️❤️

End of an era. Corona virus (and age ðŸ˜‚) have pushed me to close the studio.
I’ve had a wonderful time in my lovely studio.
Now it’s time to work from home and not be tied to a premises (and it’s bills ðŸ˜‚).
I will still be photographing weddings and babies, families and dogs, but on location and in clients homes.
I am in the vulnerable group because of my health, so it won’t be until it’s safe ❤️❤️❤️...
Summer in the garden with Florabella avoiding Corona Virus. Think I will sleep for a week
❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments: