Saturday 11 February 2017

Newborn portraits in Blackpool

Newborn Babies


Newborns shoots are amazing, squidgy little fingers and toes, little bits of dry skin and milk spots, tired mummies and daddies who brave the elements to capture their baby for memories that will last a life time.
Baby will never be this tiny again in his whole life, a miracle trusted in my care to get all the photos we need to document this amazing time in his life.

I am honoured to be a newborn photographer, I have received training by the best to ensure I am up to date and fully aware of baby safety.
Although I had 4 children in 4 years myself, its good to know that Im still doing it right, this tiny babys mum called me the baby whisperer which I loved.
My experience and love of babies and children shows in my work, parents feel safe letting me hold and photograph their special bundle. For that I am truly grateful, and moved, as I know I would want only the best and most experienced of photographers handling my baby.

The Session


The session is usually held before baby is 10/12 days old as they are still curly (not an official term ha ha) and bendy and look amazing in props. There is no time limit, and nobody will be turned away if their baby is a little older, but it would be unrealistic to expect all asleep and newbaby shots when your child is now alert and taking everything in (yes, even at that age they take in so much information, they are learning all the time).
The session can take up to 3 hours, but mum and dad can rest in that time, read a book, fall asleep, just watch (which many do) and see how its done.
Props and clothes can be chosen beforehand or left to me, usually a favourite toy is brought in and sneaked into a photo with love.
After the shoot, about a week later, mummy, daddy, grandma and grandpa (if wanted) come to the viewing and purchasing session, where they can shed a tear of happiness at the slideshow and beautiful images (I cry too, it can be very emotional).

Viewing and purchasing appointment


Once purchased, the goods are ordered and delivered within 2/3 weeks, customers usually keep in touch on facebook and let me know how baby is doing and book straight away when #2 #3 and occasionally #4 are expected.
I love being your family photographer, your children will love the magic studio settings where gorgeous family images are captured along with the beautiful newborn photos.

Here is a little look at last weeks baby, amazing little Oliver, pride and joy of his mummy and daddy, and, a delight to photograph.




Thankyou Oliver Samuel, you are beautiful, and ROCKED the new Easter Bunny costume :-)

Sheila xxx

Dove Photography Studio
92 Redbank Road
Bispham
FY2 9DZ

07932685241






Blackpool Wedding and Lifestyle Photographer Phone Sheila. 07932685241 Phone Dove Photography for your Portrait sessions, Wedding Photography in Blackpool and the whole of the Uk, Commercial Portraits; Newborn Photography in Blackpool, Baby Bump/maternity portraits.... Special occasions like Parties, Christenings, Birthdays. Getting Married abroad... I will come to your Evening Reception and record your Wedding Celebration for you...

No comments: