Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas

 Well, its Christmas Eve and Santa is on his way, I hope you have all been good, and get exactly what you want and deserve.
Dove Photography (me) has had a fab year and will be putting together a years slide show for New Years Eve, I just thought it would be nice to tell all my family friends, clients and future clients how much you mean to me, and how fab it is having you all in my life.

All that is left to say now is Merry Christmas from Sheila @ Dove Photography.
I sincerely hope its your best and happiest ever.

Night Night Everybody

Sweet Dreams

xxxx
PS, meet the newest member of my family... Charlie Morris... 












Blackpool Wedding and Lifestyle Photographer Phone Sheila. 07932685241 Phone Dove Photography for your Portrait sessions, Wedding Photography in Blackpool and Bristol, Commercial Portraits; Baby Bump/maternity portraits.... Special occasions like Parties, Christenings, Birthdays. Getting Married abroad... I will come to your Evening Reception and record your Wedding Celebration for you...

No comments: